The surroundings of Hotel-Restaurant De Zeegser Duinen
In the middle of the riverine landscape of De Drentsche Aa, situated on a sand drift among woods and heathland, the Hotel-Restaurant De Zeegser Duinen offers many opportunities.
The hotel is perfectly located to discover one of the Netherlands' most beautiful areas of outstanding natural beauty. A hardy walk or an adventurous bicycle trip will bring you into the heart of this glorious 5 star nature reserve. Come to real peace and quiet.
Or would you rather be in the middle of hustle and bustle? Then visit nearby towns like Groningen or Assen that have art, culture and shopping galore. Tips:
- Take a scenic walk or bicycle ride through the Drenthse Aa
- A day trip in Drenthe? Visit the hunebedden, the dolmens, for which Drenthe is famous.
- For culture and shopping visit the nearby towns of Groningen and Assen.
- Golf in Drenthe? The Drentse Golf en Country Club is a short distance away.
- Visit the area's museums such as the Drents Museum in Assen and the Museum of Groningen
- Enjoy total pampering at Beauty Sauna Peize
- Enjoy one of the events at the nearby TT-Circuit Assen
- Reflect on our history at the Herinneringscentrum Kamp Westerbork memorial
- Visit the zoo at Dierenpark Emmen